BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Been eying Thornfall as a side army to my Retribution.

I am planning on either: Picking up my first Hordes army (haven't decided yet), picking up Retribution, and/or starting 'Nids when 6th comes out. Did I mention a Colossal?

You know, I didn't even notice the giveaway til just now. If I won, It'd be Trollbloods for me, as well as a couple Jacks and units for my Mercs. Terrain if the store has it.

I'd buy the Protectorate, Trollblood and Legion battle engines and expand my Mercs to beyond Searforge.

Colossal and a Circle army! Already have all the Ret I could possibly want.

I'm changing my answer to a Threemo list with everything containing Storm and Thunder in the names.

Either wait to pick up the Cygnar and Menoth colossals (and some stuff to round out my Skorne) or start a new Legion force.
    ...or maybe Gatormen...

Actually, now that I think of it, I would probably have a complete mental breakdown after considering the sheer number of awesome things I could get with $400...
    If I win, I promise to meticulously post every agonizing choice I have to make.

Actually, that might be pretty fun... Start a thread detailing my current collection and take a poll about where to go from there. Then polls about the specific models...
    ...then a paint blog!

Probably finally pick up some Tharn for my Circle. Kromac, two min Ravager units with attachments, a pair of White Manes, Lord of the Feast, Bloodweavers, Bloodtrackers and Ghettorix.

Either getting most of what I need for Cygnar, or really filling out my Skorne. I have all of Menoth, and by the end of the year, I should have all of Legion, barring anything crazy. Cygnar and Skorne are next up.

-MW-

Let's see, plastic warpwolf to finish my second hordes battlebox.
    Skorne Slingers, cuz otherwise i wouldn't buy them.
    Infinity minis
    A case for all these things I do not need.
    Probably some heavy gear.

I didn't get anything for my birthday, so I'm crossin' ma toes on this one!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast