BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

New case wouldn't hurt, both thaggers and some legion units would be good (probably a full raptors unit just because they're rather pricy), and a Throne, because tentacles.

Oh! I forgot to mention, a couple of models for friends. Specifically Fenris for my Khador playing friend, plastic heavy kits for my two Circle friends and a Ravagore for my Legion playing friend.

I'll be using it for Skorne, Xerxis lists look expensive when you run full Ceterati, and Reivers can be pricey too. On top of that it might be perfectly timed with the new Cyclops Raider and the plastic warpack!

I would get some Circle to help flesh out that faction, pick up a few things for my other factions and setting some aside for a Colossal or two sounds like a good call!

Battle-Brother

I would like to start a hordes army, but I am not sure which one

Well, if I were jammy enough to win it I'd be sorely tempted to grab a bunch of the new Everblight plastic beasts and a Throne of Everblight. Possibly Kallus and a second pack of Incubi for his feat. Maybe Hexhunters, Bayal and a second Sorceress on Hellion to go with Bethayne & Belphagore. I'd definitely pick up Domination as well. I've been too strapped to get it so far and I can feel the impending doom of Collosals hanging over my head like the Sword of Damocles...

I would probably start my Trollblood army
    Wars will come and go but Honor lives forever!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345