BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Grenadier View Post
    Or, perhaps a more intelligent use of the prize: stocking up on the glue and stuff needed to finish my models since not even glue is available in my town.

Chapter-Master

I'm pretty torn. Perhaps I'd spread my winnings several ways:

* I always want more Everblight. In particular, I'd like some infantry to round out my collection of beasts: hex hunters, legionnaires, the blackfrost shard... I also don't have a Carnivean or an Angelius yet. I could totally use one of those.
    * Technically, I play Cygnar (though my total lack of luck on the table with them has driven me away) so maybe I'd try to add to my collection of blues and get a force I could win a little with. Maybe I'd pour some winnings into Kraye, some Chargers, and whatever else I need to play that list.
    * Since Cygnar has failed me, I find myself wanting to try something else in Warmachine. Maybe Mercs - I totally want to play a Mercenary Thamarite-themed force built around Fiona, one of the Alexias, and the Ragman. Or alternately, maybe I'll get into Cryx. The Witch Coven is a beautifully weird set of models...
    * Or, alternately, there are other games I play. I need a second Baal Predator. I need a metric ***-ton of Saurus Warriors. I just started Infinity...

Of course, I'm not likely to win - non of us are - so it's all idle speculation, really...

I'd probably pickup in order of priority:

a) a full unit of Temple Flameguard with unit attachment
    b) a Cygnar army
    c) a Templar and/or two Dervishes
    d) a second Vessel of Judgement

Start my first Warmachine army, Cygnar, save some of it for the Cygnar colossal, and flesh out my Blindwater Congregation.

Ignore this post I found it.
    Last edited by Nidirom; 03-06-2012 at 05:53 PM.

I'm torn between starting a 40k army, finishing my Khador and grabbing some Mercs, or starting a Hordes army. I'm leaning towards 40k since that's my group's first love and I feel like a loser not having an army.

But I have a two Windows 7 Sticky Notes that are always open on my desktop filled with my wants and "needs" for my Khador. I'd love to just get a big box of stuff in the mail and delete the Needs sticky

40k stuff =p

I've been wanting to start a Retribution Army!

Probably a couple of Battle Engines, but it'd be nice to get a few more factions up to at least 25 pts - Cygnar, Cryx, and Legion are still barely past the starter box stage.

Scout

I just started Trollbloods, so if I'm lucky, I'd like to round out my collection. I would like:
    The plastic battlebox.
    A full unit of tuffalos with the unit attachment
    A few more dire trolls.

And I'd like to get the Arcantrik Force Generator for my angry elves.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast