BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Corax.69 View Post
    I just started Trollbloods, so if I'm lucky, I'd like to round out my collection. I would like:
    The plastic battlebox...
    I'm thinking of getting the new plastic Battlebox for Legion. I need a Carnivean, I can always use more shredders, and Lylyth is supposed to be a pretty good warlock, even if she isn't quite my usual Legion style...

Scout

Probably going to start a Trollblood army. Been wanting to start a Hordes army to compliment my warmachine army.

If I won the give away I would definitely top off the lot of Trollbloods I purchased from a friend to complete the band then probably get a Retribution army.

Starting a Circle army! Werewolves FTW!

Brother-Sergeant

I could be boring and just finish off my cryx/Ret/Circle or I could just start a new faction.......

I dont know TOO many choices

Increasing my small Protectorate assembly (too small to call it an army) with a few Bastions, an Avatar a Vessel of Judgement and maybe the new Colossal. (Not to mention colours, glue and bases.

I have a decent Trollbloods force, so I think I'll start a Gator army and expand my Trolls as far as I want. Probably pick up Mulg and Nyss Hunters, then get a 35 point force for gators and some Cryx skeletons to base the Gators with.

Scout

If I won, which I highly doubt, I would finish off my Cygnar, Searforge (one unit left for the dwarves...) and start the Trollbloods I want. Or blow it all on filling out my Combined Army from Infinity.

I plan on finally doing my 35 point Skarre army with 20 Mechanithralls 6 Brute Thralls and 2 Necrosurgeons that's gonna be about $250 then I may get the Legion Warpack or start on some Retribution.

DM

I wondered why so many people were new here now, There is a contest going on??

oh well I am not going to win so it doesn't matter
    Tales from Original WFRP. My Troll-Slayer would be a terror with his axe, then my friend's Tax-Collector would hit the foul beasty with his cane and usually get the killing blow.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast