BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

I love colour scheme. Especially the texture in the black. Can you say what the Charcoal Pearl paint is that you use? I'd love to shamelessly copy it for some Fallen.

First-Captain

I wanted to say thanks to Bigred for the front page action and for the kind words and observations. I have tried to modify and repose all these guys subtly and he gets that.

So in honour of Bigred I decided to make a Tac sergeant this morning dedicated to him.

Sergeant V'lar or 'Big Red' as he is known to his brothers. He gained this nick name due to the fact he is always covered in blood from using his giant, ancient power axe with built in plasma weapon that he found in some ruins on Medusa.
    I have been saving this space wolf head for an Iron Hand in old armour cause he has that Russian Zangief look that I thought would look cool in an older suit. I kind of like the idea of the Iron Hands having a Russian bent.

I have done a tiny wip thingy. I will try to do more and better ones of these in the future.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sergeant V making.jpg 
Views:	2269 
Size:	140.8 KB 
ID:	4794

Name:	serg v.jpg 
Views:	2239 
Size:	64.6 KB 
ID:	4795

Iron Father

Mate, love the base work and the leg bending info. Thanks. As always love your IH .
    Me I'm resisting getting stuck into marines again, IH of course but Iyanden needs to be finished 1st. Maybe.
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

Fly Lord

EXCELLENT - Now to convince the girlfriend that I should grow matching facial hair!
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

First-Captain

Cheers Deadlift I'm looking forward to some more yellow airbrush loving but I'd love some more IH guys around.

Do it Big Red You'd look awesome with giant lam chops and a mohawk. Sergeant V'lar didn't come out as I had intended but the model just went that way and I love him. I'm gonna try and get some red onto his armour or weapon.

First-Captain

So it's been a while
    I have put some marines together and have a land raider proteus that I have started painting so they will be some updates soon.
    But i thought I'd post a pic of the dice I had made up. I'm real happy with them

Name:	P8091178.JPG 
Views:	148 
Size:	192.4 KB 
ID:	10451

I love the flesh tones you have going on with the faces of your models - absolutely epic! Would be awesome to see a photo/series of photos with all of your iron hands so far together! =)

This stuff is amazing I love it!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910