BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Scout

Default Oldest Models you are still using

I am curious, what is the oldest model you are still using when playing your 40K Armies?

Mine is a tie between 2 different squads, the original Space Marine Tactical squad (all metal) that was in the Large Blister.

The other squad is a squad of Jetbikes with a Mark II Shadow Attack bike attached.

My dark angels marines are still using 40+ of the old Metal marines (7 of which I got in Jr. High in a box set that included a captain, & librarian) and the tactical squads are made up of the old 30 man box set. I think I got both back in 92.

Scout

O_O Square bases...

When did you buy these Mr Circle?

Chaplain

I started in 3rd edition. And I have a few of my original marines left. Can't tell which ones now as they've been redone many times. I also still have my first bike squad and Landraider. And my first commander: a captain in terminator armor.
    The Eye of Skreebo is upon ye. Skreebo expects.

Scout

Quote Originally Posted by Criger View Post
    O_O Square bases...

When did you buy these Mr Circle?
    The Jetbikes were back starting in around 88-89 IIRC, I picked up the winged bikes back in the early 90's I think. The worst thing, I have another shadow attack bike still in the blister somewhere. I also happen to have 4 of the 1st gen of jetbikes 2 open 2 in blister, these are the 2nd generation. And yes, for 40K I am a packrat. I made the bases for the jetbikes because I hate the little hexagon flight bases they were originally on and they didn't sit on the base that well.

Brother-Sergeant

I'm adding second edition (rogue trader era?) orks in my new army. Painting a warphead as we type.

I have a small army of the original Rogue Trader plastic marines from 1987-ish. Unfortunately I dont have much of anything else for that army. Stock Missile launchers and flamers.
    Also I use an original Squat in my ratling unit.
    My 2 original imperial army metal figures are in my Imperial Guard command squad.

Veteran-Sergeant

I've still got a bunch of Rouge Trader models mixed in my 40k minis, like a SM Landraider and regular marines. I also have a land speeder where the guys are hanging off the front and a handful of SW scouts.

I still have and using the Old Necron warriors (metal ones) as immortals.

one single rogue trader marine i found at a yard sale.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast