BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Hybrid View

Default Chaplain T - Pitying the Fools, Tossing the Suckas

Behold, Mentlegen....

Chaplain T! He Who Pitys Fools and Tosses Suckas!

Hes a forgeworld chaplain dreadnought with the addition of the forgeworld ultramarine dred banner on his back. In game, he uses the rules for Chaplain Titus from the Badab War series so he can count as an HQ choice.

As an inside joke, he has earned a badge of honor from the Angry Marines chapter marked on his power plant, signifying the grudging respect that chapter has given T. Afterall, he has proven to be the only marine from outside thier ranks angry enough to gain thier praise.

Chaplain T of the Ultramarines is a very angry belligerent chaplain with a penchant for headbutting vindicator shells and absorbing enough gauss flayer energy to power a metropoliltan city for 3 days. His favorite past timesand interests include killing necrons by the 20-man squad, tossing carnifexes like its going out of style and folk music.

Eventually, I would like to paint up a kick *** lucius pattern drop pod for him, with each door featuring a free handed mural of his most heroic conquests.

You can check out the rest of the ultramarines army he fights with in my other thread titled "Ultramarines 1st Company - Dreadnought Assault".

Thanks!

Question: Where's the mohawk and gold chains?

Ahh, an excellent question! You see, the gold chains and mohawk were much more easilly spotted while chaplain T still walked with his fleshly legs.

No, seriously. The model representing T before his entombment had a mohawk and chains like a boss. Anyways, I guess he could still do with some chains, eh? Might look a bit busy though...hmmm...

i was expecting something more Mr. T oriented (ie the mohawk and chains) but the painting is very nice on it.

Thats a really good paint job. Really good work on the bone.

Admittedly, he COULD have more Mr T. visual cues on him, but its really his no-bull$hit, kick a$$, take names, honey badger attitude on the tabletop that gives him his personality

Wow. That is one bad-arse mf'er.

Chaplain

If you were to give him gold chains, I would place them around the lazgun barrels and not his neck. Would look too busy if they were in the neck area.