BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by drake2.0 View Post
    i was expecting something more Mr. T oriented (ie the mohawk and chains) but the painting is very nice on it.
    Exactly my thoughts

Looks really good, your Mr. T-Dread, but to be honest, I don't like the AM reference. I can understand why you want it to be there, though.

Chaplain

There is a little vent thing on the top of his helmet. If you extend that forward and up just a little, an paint it black, mohawk! Ta-daa! And not out of place either. Yeah gold chains on Lascannon would look awesome. Maybe paint the chains on his banner gold too?

Critiquing the theme aside, awesome model man! Love the addition of the Ultramarines bits. Really sweet paint job as is.

damn....no you guys really got me thinking about adding gold chains...But! but! hes already done! I hate going back and putting more work into something thats already done! hahaha!

I might actually do the short, cropped, mohawk on the skull though. It wouldnt be hard, just a bit of greenstuff and some hair-texture....bam. Paint it black, presto.

Dammit....Im gunna do it, arent i?

Yeah....

....yeah Im gunna do it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12