BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

chaplain t is watching you

Oh yeah, and one more thing. Im aware that the infantry models are not based, but its cool. My girlfriend is at home right now working on flocking them as we speak. They are being flocked and painted to match the bases on my traitor guard, thousand sons, and tzeentch demons as well as the Imperator titan.

Yeah. You read that right.

Its all part of my senior show which will culminate in a massive table display with all my chaos vs imperial factions duking it out, complete with voice narration, sound effects and ambient music.

Pics will most definitely follow, but its so much AAAHHHHH in one project, I will likely start a new thread about it.

Thanks again for the feedback, guys!

Battle-Brother

I like the weatered effect on Dreads and rhino, not overdone.

Brother-Captain

You have a girlfriend that flocks? That's a keeper!
    Blood Angels Army Project
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?t=12017

Brother-Captain

Very impressive army you have there, and I'm sorely tempted to get a Relic Contemptor to go with my regular one now after seeing how well yours came out. Definately getting a Cyclone Missile Rack for whichever model I choose to buy! Never been that big a fan of GW's Dreadnought models, but that Siege Dread of yours looks pretty badass with that huge flame cannon.... tempting...
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

Scout

So many dreads!

You did an awesome job with the blue. I would be interested to learn your technique. My only criticism would be that as nicely as your models are painted, you should drill out the gun barrels. Takes a few seconds and makes a big difference. They are too well done otherwise not to.

Keep up the great work!

I only have one complaint, otherwise it's gorgeous, but this issue is really obvious on dreads. Why, when spending so much amazing time on great detail, wouldn't you drill out the bolters? GAH! Gorgeous army!
    Borderline alcoholic and happy about it.
    Don't get your religion mixed with my Constitution. The mixture curdles.

Battle-Brother

Oh man, I'm so jealous of this army. You sir are an inspiration. Great work and I'm going to be waiting with baited breath on that display board.

Joe

Lovely vibrant blue. weathering is good too - get them bases ready soon!!!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast