BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default single female looking for nsa wargaming lmao

Heyy my names Madison and I am a wargaming addict lmao ,.,. I have been abstaining from GW wargames for 2 years now but I decided to get back into the hobby after seeing all the new minis and army books : D I am Starting to collect Alatoc Eldar for 40k and High Elves for fantasy with two Sun Dragons!!!! and will defiantly have army blogs up for both asap., I cant wait to show off my Autartch and WIP pathfinders

Chaplain

My rival at last found! My Necrons will turn Alaitoc into ashes!

In case you didn't know, apparently Alaitoc has always been on the hunt for Necrons. New Necron codex fluff. Either way I was just kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Hydra View Post
    My rival at last found! My Necrons will turn Alaitoc into ashes!

In case you didn't know, apparently Alaitoc has always been on the hunt for Necrons. New Necron codex fluff. Either way I was just kidding.
    I thought necrons turned people inside out but i could be wrong last time i played them they had a one and a half page spread in the war hammer anuial catalogue lolzz.,., I am loving how they are expanding the fluff and history of other races.,. defiantly makes the games wayy more enjoyable for the imaginaiative

Chaplain

Would that be Dolly Madison? If so gimme some donuts.
    The Eye of Skreebo is upon ye. Skreebo expects.

Battle-Brother

Two elf armies thats pretty intense. Good luck with Eldar there still good just hard to play imo.
    www.frontlinegaming.org
    Painting Service/ Discount hobby supplies/ Podcast/ Video battle reports.

nopers no doughnuts lolzz welll mabyyy krispy kreams those things are evil good., I love the elven models I also like the playstyle of the army's., and I cant resist the new high elf book its super fun like phoenix guard with a mage with obsidian pendant and sacred incense., whit lions with Caradryavs and banner of arcane protection (2+ ward save vs magic) or a dragon mage with crown of command and a silver wand : D

Battle-Brother

Ive never played fantasy but sounds like you're pretty juiced about it :P good luck maybe you can start team zero comp fantasy team.
    www.frontlinegaming.org
    Painting Service/ Discount hobby supplies/ Podcast/ Video battle reports.

Yay, another girl, welcome.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chaplain

Turns out that Eldar hate Necrons for various reasons. One they fought each other when the Old Ones created them for that purpose. Two, Necrons are soulless and Eldar don't like that. So yeah, it's pretty awesome.

Can't wait to see what you're Alatoic Eldar will turn out like.

Heyy eldargal its great to see other war gamer girls i am the only one at my gaming club .,.,. Hopefully I can get some pictures of my rangers up they are wip but look pretty sweet