BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I've gotten a few finecast miscasts, but GW's replaced them quickly. Always great service.

The rear hull plate of my Stormraven was warped when I got it. I called GW and they sent me an entire new sprue. Their customer service is awesome indeeed!
    "Wisdom means having the ability to admit what you do not know."

Veteran-Sergeant

Ordered a load of daemons when the codex was released, had a bloodthirster missing from the delivery. Gave GW a call and they sent it out no questions asked.

Any time I have had a problem with a model GW has replaced and or fixed the problem. In this regard I think they are great.

I've got hordes of issues over the years with stuff I've gotten from GW/forgeworld. I fire off an email to them, and they have always taken care of the issue. I'd question quality control, but since they have always fixed the issues, I can't complain too much.

They sent me a whole second set of space hulk Genestealers because of one broken claw. Needless to say, I was thrilled.

Scout

Default Customer Service

With all the miscasts and missed packaging, thank God they have great customer service. I usually just email them when something is missing and they send it out right away. BL customer service aint bad either. I purchased an ebook that was corrupt and after(it didn't work or any sony readers) reformatting it they emailed me a couple of times to make sure it worked and just to say thanks for reading. The products are expensive, but I don't mind giving games workshop my money. Besides, it looks like people have fun working there. Well, I don't know about the retail side of it, I've never been to an actual GW outlet, but it can't be that bad working at a game shop.

That is the one thing GW is good at, customer service. I have a friend who had the barrel of one of the guns melted on a baneblade and they sent him a whole new one, so he got two baneblades each with functioning guns.

Chaplain

if they did not have good customer service they would not have as many customers that they have now.
    Read this www.scribd.com/doc/123508033/Warhammer-40-000-6th-Edition-Codex-Adeptus-Aribites Then fill this out www.surveymonkey.com/s/LCFWXNV thanks

Veteran-Sergeant

I accidentally washed 2 of my comtemptor dreadnought fingers down the drain with I was cleaning the model.. I wonder if FW would send out just the sprue piece with more fingers on it? Maybe I will send them an email.
    Last edited by vharing; 03-07-2012 at 10:25 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast