BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

yeah.. i'd get about six, no seven piranhas.. some to convert to TX42's maybe... and a few more tau tanks. I'd have an awesome spearhead setup.

Honestly I refuse to post for the sake of posting. I think we have all seen the increase in initiate members, but I am a regular enough poster and I refuse to spam this site in order to qualify !
    Ahhh- I might be having a heart attack!! I am over weight, over fifty and I am speedballing tranq darts and pure adrenaline!!

I think most of us have been following the site for a while now BOLS just gave me a good reason to register.

Greed and little cash to pay for figures brings me forth in attempt to kick off my Table top wants.

Banned

It's better than the last contest where the thread with the most responses won.

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Gotthammer View Post
    It's better than the last contest where the thread with the most responses won.
    That is definitely true. I'm posting to get to my 10 comments, too, but the truth is I think the mods just want to see us jump. But hey, $400 of stuff! *JUMP, JUMP JUMP!*
    There is one direction: FORWARD!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiserdean View Post
    I've been a lurker for a while but the promises of grey plastic treasure have urged me to de-lurk.
    Pretty well describes me as well.

Who doesn't mind doing a little extra typing for free stuff?

Chapter-Master

I was wondering why people were usddenly resurrecting dead threads. Have to say I don't usually bother reading stuff on the front page so I wasn't aware there was a comp, but it is nice to see us regular posters being rewarded as well as encouraging noobs to join (welcome all noobs btw!). Hopefully some of the new folks will stick around as it's always good to have new members
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

As a person who comments here every now and then, largely because there's usually not terribly much to comment on, this has been quite strange.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast