BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Thread: Pink Paints?

Default Pink Paints?

Hey guys, I've recently run into a need for some pink paint, but it appears that no one makes any. I've checked out Vallejo, Reaper, Army Painter, P3, and Games Workshop. Now, it's possible that I just missed it and, if so, could the good community here point some out? The biggest things that confused me was that I distinctly remember Games Workshop producing a Tentacle Pink in their last line, but apparently that isn't so anymore.

So, can anyone help me out?

Veteran-Sergeant

GW no longer makes Tentacle Pink. They may reserruct it in the new line but no word as of yet. Vallejo Game Color makes Squid Pink, Rackham makes Fiend Flesh, Reaper Master is Pale Violet, Coat D'Arms is Shocking Pink, Tamiya is Pink Gloss (X-17), and Humbrol is also Pink Gloss (200).

I checked several places like the WarStore and they are out of Vallejo's pink as are most of the other companies. I guess everyone is painting pink armies all of a sudden.

Hope it helps.

edit: the WarStore has Vellejo Game Color Squid Pink in stock.
    Last edited by Lunar Camel; 03-06-2012 at 05:10 PM. Reason: new info
    On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of countless millions who at the dawn of victory lay down to rest, and in resting died.

Chaplain

Mixing warlock purple with elf flesh makes a nice pink. Not sure if its as vibrant as tentacle pink though.

Thanks for the tips guys, it really helped!