BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks for the comments guys (and gal).

Love the paint scheme, it is unique and really pops for me. I also like the swap on Celestine to the Sanguinary Guard wings. It is interesting you made your Celestine Blonde, I always pictured her a a Brunette!
    Yeah, this is actually my second celestine model, the first being brunette. I just wanted to try my hand a blonde and wanted a change of pace from all the other ladies I've painted thus far.

I'll tell ya what tho, I've seen so many plain ol' marine rhinos and razorbacks that I totally dig the SoB immolator/rhino frame. It makes it seem so unique and really changes the feel of the force for me.
    "It is not titles that honor men, but men that honor titles." - Niccolo Machiavelli

Wow! Great looking sisters.

Thank you all for the comments! I just posted the first part of my game with the Indy GT champ's necrons. Buckle up ladies and gents, it's gonna be a rough one for a mech army!

[url]http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?p=181832#post181832[/url]
    "It is not titles that honor men, but men that honor titles." - Niccolo Machiavelli

Brother-Sergeant

That's a nice paint scheme, and your execution of it is flawless and crisp. I like the use of Sanguinary Guard wings on Celestine, too.

Chaplain

*Sniffles* they soooo shiny and pretty makes me sad my army is still so unpainted...this means war, . I love the paint job even if their abit overly shiny, my own are pretty much the reverse in contrast but gotta say thanks, you've given me a reason and determination to paint my own army up (finally) and yes there will be pictures. Keep trucking dub I want to see more.
    Battle Sisters Record 2012 2/0/0
    Empire Record 2012 1/0/3

It's such a shame that GW is giving this line the cold shoulder, I'd really like to see more stuff like this on the table.

Regards,
    TV

I really like the brass on the weapons, makes them stand out.

Battle-Brother

Very nice army thanks for sharing the pics!

I like how utterly angry the Arch Confessor looks!

Very cool, the details are very impressive

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12