BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Occuli Imperator

Talking Fear to Tread: HH

New HH book coming in September
    Fear to Tread - James Swallow
    [url]http://www.blacklibrary.com/all-products/fear-to-tread.html[/url]
    From the synopsis it sounds like its the Blood Angels and the cleansing of Signus Prime. I can't wait to read for the one on one combat between Sanguinius and Ka'Bandha

Agreed. While tough to top Prospero Burns, some of the stories of Sanguinius are certainly capable. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that Dan Abnett writes at least one of the probably several books that tell the story of the Siege of Terra.

Brother-Sergeant

Sounds awesome

Must get round to catching with the books I haven't read yet

I am always excited too see more of the primarch in action and we haven't actually seen sanguinas getting his hands dirty yet should be a great battle

God that cover art looks awesome...

Quote Originally Posted by WodenMHC View Post
    I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that Dan Abnett writes at least one of the probably several books that tell the story of the Siege of Terra.
    Don't worry, in a recent interview with Dan Abnett by the Noobhammer Podcast, it was made clear that there will be several books on the Siege of Terra, and that Dan Abnett will write one of them. But thats several years in the future

Librarian

Want it and this

[url]http://www.blacklibrary.com/all-products/shadows-of-treachery.html[/url]
    My son, ask for thyself another Kingdom, for that which I leave is too small for thee.

Finally! Like with "Know No Fear" (Which I am 3/4 through) here is another classic Heresy moment we all have been waiting for.

Alec

Chaplain

From the synopsis it sounds like we'll get more information about the origin of the black rage and red thirst, perhaps actually originating before Signus as opposed to a result of it and Sanguinius' death. Have been looking forward to a dedicated Blood Angel book since the start of the series. Hopefully we'll get a few focusing on the legion before the end of the series