BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default What are you bringing to Adepticon 2012?

Since this sight gets a lot of traffic and a lot of the people here are probably going to Adepticon this year (10th anniversary and all) I was curious what everyone was going to be bringing with them to the Tournaments this year.

Myself I will be attending the Championship, Teams, and a Combat Patrol on Sunday and as it stands currently I think I am bringing:

Grey Knights- Championship
    Space Wolves- Teams
    Grey Knights- Combat Patrol

Yes I know Power Armor everywhere how original :-P
    Ahhh- I might be having a heart attack!! I am over weight, over fifty and I am speedballing tranq darts and pure adrenaline!!

Brother-Sergeant

It's always been a foregone conclusion for me that I'm bringing my Dark Angels. I've only been in the game for a year, and they're the army I have a) painted and b) played with the most. My Blood Angels army is still a work in progress, and I'm more comfortable with its current incarnation at 2000 points.

Friday Friendly tournament : Daemon Army - (All Nurgle)
    Sunday Gladiator Tourny : Damon Army - ....okay its an excuse for me to play with the Scabeiathrax...

Saturday.... sigh... hides head in shame...... playing Deamon hunters in the team tournament.

Chapter-Master

Surprise surprise with wolves and GK/DH in the team tourney.

Ours is a surprise, but I can tell you our team name is the Matt Ward Horde.

www.queencityguard.com