BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 57 of 61 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast

Side by Side:

It's easy to see why FW gets the big bucks.

Luteus is hopelessly out classed; Fah!

Don't quit yer day job Blackadder.........
    Last edited by Blackadder; 04-27-2015 at 10:35 AM.
    "It is easier to deceive people than it is to convince them that they have been deceived."

Chaplain

More like "Don't sell yourself short."

First-Captain

Don't forget, they can make it in materials that would be impractical for a scratch builder, they don't have to make a model that holds together under its own weight, they can sculpt in whatever they need to and then cast in a much lighter resin, where are you have to use lighter materials for practical reasons, they're always going to be able to spend more time and, more importantly, money, detailing it, doesn't mean you've done a bad job at all.

Never fear; Blackadder's ego is too big to be dampened by Professionals........

Green Screen Hyjinks:

Well since Luteus has been usurped I figure I'll have some fun before the real Warlord comes out.

Red Eye Panorama I call this one:

[url]http://i.imgur.com/3PxUvq0.jpg[/url]

Hey this green screen stuff is kinda fun..........
    "It is easier to deceive people than it is to convince them that they have been deceived."

Luteus Vexant Stands 160 feet (49 meters) tall.
    This is not a kit, everything is handmade from scratch fabricated from individual bits of styrene. There are well over 10,000 bits of plastic glued together some no bigger than the head of a pin. "Luteus Vexant" is the name I chose for the Warlord It in Latin means "Dirty Harry" in the alternative definitions with a bit of poetic license. The Titan has a full interior with five levels completely furnished and manned with a crew. I am still in the process of wiring the lighting and it needs more paint.

[url]http://i.imgur.com/NgEqa30.jpg[/url]

Chapter-Master

incredible
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

It really is an absolutely staggering accomplishment.
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?t=10151
    My Craftworld Arithym Project Log. Please have a look!

Chaplain

BA, forgot one thing in your description; costs about a thousand dollars less then it's Forge World equivalent

Nickeled and Dimed:

Another FW tease displaying tantalizing bitz and pieces of the forthcoming Warlord titan. No Hollywood starlet ever received better hype regardless of the size of her guns.

You can tell by the painted areas that the titan is ready for display and FW is just milking this for all it's worth.

Meanwhile since I already have a titan of sorts I can use these images to enhance the detail on my own construct...

So there FW eat your hearts out; yours is only an attenuated Mars pattern also ran. Ha!

Whom I kidding I've already mortgaged the abode to get one of these.

It's only got two colours on it so far; I think they have a bit of work to do yet.

Page 57 of 61 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast