BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Chaplain

Default Grenades Grenades Grenades

i was reading the rules on grenades and 1 model can use more then 1 grenade, this makes an inquisitor more powerful because of all the grenades the use. now i am not asking if this is correct i just want to start a discussion of your views on grenades.
    Read this www.scribd.com/doc/123508033/Warhammer-40-000-6th-Edition-Codex-Adeptus-Aribites Then fill this out www.surveymonkey.com/s/LCFWXNV thanks

Chapter-Master

They're just about the only thing in the GK codex that is actually broken.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Just a simple way of getting CC rules for a unit. Somewhat under utilized except for the automatic includes.
    Last edited by Altimit01; 03-07-2012 at 09:55 PM.

GK's live up to my motto about storming positions or rooms: "when in doubt, hurl a few more grenades in."

yes yes it is correct and it is pretty much the only thing with grey knights that really annoys me ... psyrifle dreads worry me but the grenade spam is just annoying and i dont think it should work like that :/

Yeah... Having T2 Harlequins strike at Iniative 2 due to a combination of Rad- and Psychostroke grenades REALLY HURTS. God, how I hate those grenades.

Chaplain

its not just the GKs some armies have what i am gonna call grenade attack too. take the DKOK (one of my best armies) there engineers get to use their gas grenades and assault/defensive grenades at the same time, i have killed super death star units with 1 squad of engineers because i get d6 extra A at a variable S and then get to go at I10 i love those, but the gas grenades are a 1 time use.
    Read this www.scribd.com/doc/123508033/Warhammer-40-000-6th-Edition-Codex-Adeptus-Aribites Then fill this out www.surveymonkey.com/s/LCFWXNV thanks

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by faolan View Post
    GK's live up to my motto about storming positions or rooms: "when in doubt, hurl a few more grenades in."
    Remeber, P is for Plenty.

A truism that also applies to the amount of explosive you used to blow the door before hurling in the grenades...

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLink View Post
    They're just about the only thing in the GK codex that is actually broken.
    Dem Psycodouche grenades inspired me to make a Gray Knight turned chaos spawn, so all can witness my hate in model form lol

And the great devourer seems to be having biomass management issues and cant produce assault grenade type biomorphs :<

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast