BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Battle-Brother

Default Dystopian Wars give away

long time lurker first time poster.
    Hi guys,
    so my friends and I have a mediocre (working on it) war gaming channel on you tube and we are running our first give away! and what are we giving away? why a Kingdom of britania naval group. so if you are intertested just check out[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zmn26EepFAI&context=C4549723ADvjVQa1PpcFME mzGwq8K-Rwt6QGVzI9RoSlx7xgnHfWI="] this link[/URL]
    you have until the end of march.
    good luck =)

Cool, thanks!

Nice opportunity, thanks! My EotBS figs are currently gathering dust waiting for the new book to come out. Wonderful game, but it seems like there are so many wonderful games out there these days. We've just had this explosion of great games from smaller companies.

Brother-Sergeant

Got my new book in yesterday. It looks beautiful. I also noticed a picture in there that had a set of plastic turning templates. They looked pretty good and had the logo on them. I hope they offer them soon. Also, the Back Wolf sub model looks pretty cool as well.
    Even the Emperor and Horus have rolled 1's.

Battle-Brother

Yeah i could go for some nice turning templates.
    Also i picked up the new rule book (with the sub of course) and it looks very nice and has some spiffy rules. Look foward to useing it as soon as i have to to paint models again.

wish you the best for your fledgling channel, it's awesome of you to organize a giveaway to promote yourselves

Scout

thanks, nice idea

I'll check it out. Thanks.

Wicked ! That's great !