BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Fly Lord

I love this army.

A good strong unified theme, good solid color choices, and quality painting.

The bases highlight the models yet also add extra detail to the finished pieces without distracting from them.

Finally, it makes me want to go buy a leather couch...

Welcome aboard Franky! More please.
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Very nice paint job, and I love the FW models. Do you use them as Defilers?

La-z-boy cares not where the leather is sat upon, only that it is sat upon!

Nice work! For allegedly not caring about detail, they look pretty good!

As for the varnish, if it's spray-sealer, temperature and humidity are the big issues. Don't spray models that still have wet paint - let it fully dry. Don't spray when it's under 60F (about 16C?) or when it's humid out. Warm, dry conditions are best.

[QUOTE=sonsoftaurus;181895
    As for the varnish, if it's spray-sealer, temperature and humidity are the big issues. Don't spray models that still have wet paint - let it fully dry. Don't spray when it's under 60F (about 16C?) or when it's humid out. Warm, dry conditions are best.[/QUOTE]

Thx for the advice. I never thought about checking humidity before spraying. I use vallejo matte varnish in my iwata diluted with demineralized water... wonder if windex will be better.

For the leather couch... really confortable for the minis. Sad thing is that all my armies worth more than that big leather couch

There is the stats for the Blood slaughterer models in one of the imperial armor book. I didn't use them for a little while since I never played apocalypse and I'm trying very hard to be better in tournaments atm.

I have one more that is waiting to be painted, maybe I could put a big cannon under is belly

The spider-mechs are really cool, whatever they are.

Regards,
    TV

One of the best looking CMs armies I have seen in a long time,keep up the great work!

Brutal looking, they will bring many skulls for khorne.

Battle-Brother

Your Army looks great. Not really fond of the headlights, but it is an interesting look. May have to try it out to see if it grows on me. I love the over all look on the force.
    Khorne will be proud of these troops. Reap many Skulls in his name!

impressive work mate! I've just bought an airbrush and working with vehicles is a pleasure right now

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast