BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by George Labour View Post
    Why not just take the paint scheme used for the army of the dead in the Lord of The Rings game
    this is what I did and it looked pretty cool. I've seena few squads done like this and this is teh way I'd recommend anyone to go.

Something to think about would be to not use the legs and then take a pit of pin and greenstuff a flowing cloth or etherial tail between the model and the ground, or even just mount the torsos on flying stands and have half termies floating over the ground.

Iron Father

How about something like this ?

Dont mistake me for the artist lol, I was looking for inspiration for mine and these came out tops for me.
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

Those look pretty amazing, but it also looks like they're using a black light and special paints. Which is nice but isn't something you'd be able to show off with at the game table.

But if I'm wrong and that glow effect is just an awesome paint job and good normal lighting then that may be the best terminator paint job in history of ever.

Brother-Captain

It's a white light flash so I don't think it's a black light effect. It is killer rad though and I'm thinking even more effective than the massive chop job I was planning.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12