BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I see you got that late game pic. out of there. (taps all fingers together while sitting in recliner) Good! Good!
    I'll have you know kind sir, that I havn't gotten to it yet. The 3 pic limit is slowing my process.

In any case, the game was close till those few things you mentioned. We really have to play more often, I need the practice against crons. God knows I'm gonna fight em at ATC
    "It is not titles that honor men, but men that honor titles." - Niccolo Machiavelli

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Son_of_Osiris View Post
    I'll have you know kind sir, that I havn't gotten to it yet. The 3 pic limit is slowing my process.

In any case, the game was close till those few things you mentioned. We really have to play more often, I need the practice against crons. God knows I'm gonna fight em at ATC
    That tragedy with the Rhino I learned the hard way too and its totally correct how you played it. I always put dozer blades on my transports but I still double 1'd once and lost 255 points instantly. Take it as a learning experience and don't do that again... Also, Necrons look pretty nasty. Hated 'em in 4th edition, now they're back. Lovely.

Would the Saint come back with her armor save, or would it still be gone? Im not really sure on the wording of Entropic Strike.

The armour would be gone for the rest of the game. That is at least how I played it and my understanding of the rule. She still has her 4++.

Yeah, the enthropic rule says for the entire game. Though you would think the emperor's divine intervention would restore the armor of st. cathrine
    "It is not titles that honor men, but men that honor titles." - Niccolo Machiavelli

Veteran-Sergeant

Excellent Bat-rep!!!

Very enjoyable, thanks for the report.

the sister of battle dex is no where near as bad as people make it out.Don't get me wrong it not stellar but there quite a few good bit hidden in there. I really think it could surprise quite a few players. The only real down side is that it become quite one dimensional at present. Hopefully foot list become move viable in the new edition which should help them out with the their option to take big squads.

good battle rep . if there is a three pic limit on this forum then you could away reserve the first few posts and edit in the pics later so it altogether.
    Last edited by burning crome; 03-22-2012 at 07:08 PM.

Default differin lamisil

Why I must buy expensive pills while I can get generics [url=http://lebrisa.com]buy differin[/url] on line with delivery to my place and for considerably lower price. I am ready to accept the situation that customer support sometimes can be dull when I want to trace my order plus [url=http://kinkyboi.com/]lamisil[/url]
    Last edited by Bormaley; 03-28-2012 at 06:58 PM.

Default I appreciated

nothing else needs

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast