BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Veteran-Sergeant

Default Albino ork test ( necromunda / dark heresy fig

A while back I saw an albino ork army but wasn't sold on the way it was done , they where too white and the skin tone had no depth . So I messed around with the AOBR war boss I also decided Iam going to use this guy in necromunda and build a multi race gang around him .

The story behind him is he was caught in a warp storm while on a raid with his ork tribe , not many survived the storm but ( insert name here havnt came up with one yet ) did and over time changes started to happen the most noticeable was his skin getting lighter and lighter also he had a major boost in his intellect started to see things different seeing the flaws in his clans attacks and wanted to improve them . Though he had great ideas his clan was looking at him in a different light believing he wasn't as strong and the shamans where passing around the word of him being a bad omen and curse to the clan . The war boss noticed the shift and with his new found intellect didnt stick around for an " accident " to happen or be challenged when wounded from battle .

with flash

Without flash

face isn't done but the skin tone is pretty much how I want it .
    so what do you guys/gals think ?

( insert name here havnt came up with one yet )

Chalky's Boyz!

That works for me, although for an albino the eyes could be more red?
    To a New Yorker like you a hero is some kinda weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers!

Brother-Sergeant

Excellent back story. The skin tone looks good as well. Personally for an albino I would have gone a tad lighter, but if you got it how you want it then keep going with it. Can't wait to see it finished!

Veteran-Sergeant

I like it, when I saw the title I cringed at the thought of white orks! Well done.

That is awesome. Nesfaratu orks

Brother-Sergeant

This works well but I'd have approached albinoism different. ie no green pigment at all. If anything their apparent red blood would make the skin look more human than mild Ork, but who knows - this is all fiction
    http://www.mywargame.com/

Veteran-Sergeant

I started with a red base but it didn't look right , doesn't blood turn red when it hits oxygen anyway .

Brother-Sergeant

Love the skin colour, as well as the fluff- it's both something different without being over the top. Good, quality stuff.

Veteran-Sergeant

Thanks , I am looking for bitz to flesh out the rest of the gang .

The other members will consist of a refuge Kroot along with the tau that helped him escape and now turned merc , An eldar pathfinder in search of his lost love who is human by the way . Rounded out with some characterful humans .

Chapter-Master

refreshing to see an ork painted in a skin colour other than the normal green's ect. It actually looks fearsome and deadly in that colour, good job.