BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

I will usually listen to movie soundtracks and classical music. Sometimes I pick music that some call depressing, but it works for me.

Dubstep has been filling the airways lately, gives me a lot of energy to keep going when some of the redundancy from painting settles in. That and Game of Thrones in the background...

Classical all the way. It'll keep me from going insane when I make that giant mistake ><'

Scout

Usually Pandora, Digitally Imported, Audio books, or podcasts.

I usually listen or watch sports because it's easy to know what's going on without really having to pay attention to it.

Scout

I listen to a whole bunch of smodcasts, that or some sort of techno-y music, I am not too particular.

Mainly I listen to audio books, helps me focus. If not then I am listening to a mix of classical, reggae, hard rock, and dance music put on shuffle so I never know what to expect, again it helps me focus.

Usually a youtube channel of a random band i heard on the radio that week, sometimes a season of a good tv series. Has a side effect of grouping batches of models to certain soundtracks when i look at them now.
    Empire models sound like Metric and Hey Ocean, Ogres are Sons of Anarchy and Game of Thrones.

Whatever I'm in the mood for.

Usually some form of classic heavy metal to 80's power and speed metal. Although sometimes I've been known to flip on Pandora and do a random station like Sinatra or Cash.

Veteran-Sergeant

depends on the mood, but usually ill just put on netflix and throw on some standup comedy or a tv show that i dont have to have my full attention on, if im doing a big project (terrain or vehicles) ill throw on some metal (american metal is the best, cant stand that euro emo "metal") and drink an energy drink

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast