BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Scout

Default Confrontation: Phoenix edition

Hye everybody.

I don't know if anybody here think about Rackham with nostalgia, but for those who do, I've found some pleasant news.
    After the video game adaptation, and the restart of miniatures sculpting, the rules are about to rise from ashes.
    Here is a link: [url]http://underthemountain.wordpress.com/2012/03/13/confrontation-phoenix-edition/[/url]

I hope somebody will enjoyed this news as i do.
    Last edited by Ankehl; 03-14-2012 at 02:19 PM.

Chaplain

I remember seeing Confrontation models years ago online and being very impressed. I'd love to get my grubby hands on some of them.
    The Eye of Skreebo is upon ye. Skreebo expects.

Battle-Brother

I am so VERY VERY excited about this.

Confrontation to this day is still one of my top 3 favorite skirmish games. Beautiful models, fluid skirmish rules, and a rich background make for a wonderful game system.

I'm going to get cracking on some Orcs, Kelts, and Cadwallon figures!

I'm very curious to see what happens with this. I love the universe and the minis enough that I spent several hundred bucks buying whatever I could when all the online stores started liquidating their stocks when it went to plastic. I wasn't in love with the rules though. I'm dying to know how they will change and how much.

One of the saddest days for mini painters... I've never played a game of Confrontation but their mini's were by far some of my favorites to paint up!

This makes me very happy as I bought almost every goblin and Mid-Nor model that they made, and just stuck them in the closet when the game died.

+1 here. I loved playing the game and painting the minis and I have a phenomenal amount of stuff (Devourers, Lions, Drune, Tir Na Bor, Behemoth Orcs & Dirz) but there are still several pieces I'd like to acquire for all those factions and at least a few more new factions I'd like to grab - Griffins, Wolfen, Daikinee & Mid Nor. Here's hoping they make a success of it! The news coming out so far has been very positive.

Can't wait for it. I've been interested in Confrontation minis for some time and Phoenix edition is great news. I hope that they will release pirate goblins again.