BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Talking GW... they love the Green

I think that GW read the Interwebz and are trying to mess with our heads... either that or the colour of 6th ED will be GREEN...

Spines of WD look like a picture of a green marine

New painting guide is all about green marines (ok I exagerate, but their is a dark angel on the front)

and clearly as some sort of mind game, the chapter they choose to splash across their front page advertising transfers is bloody green like a Dark Angel (which caught me out until I looked more closely and saw it was clearly not a dark angel.)

Chapter-Master

and now the glasgow GW will go to war with the bankrupt blue marines VS the neddy green marines :P
    visit my blog: www.fuzzbuket.blogspot.com I do cheap commsion work
    And COME TO BOLSCON UK and yell about my font!

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by sneakyben View Post
    I think that GW read the Interwebz and are trying to mess with our heads... either that or the colour of 6th ED will be GREEN...

Spines of WD look like a picture of a green marine

New painting guide is all about green marines (ok I exagerate, but their is a dark angel on the front)

and clearly as some sort of mind game, the chapter they choose to splash across their front page advertising transfers is bloody green like a Dark Angel (which caught me out until I looked more closely and saw it was clearly not a dark angel.)

Aurora chapter. Ultramarines successor if I'm not mistaken. I wish I had had that book when I first started paining. It's pretty good.

Chapter-Master

My Tau are camo green and bleached bone, with dark angels green for the weapons and gold for the metallics. It's a nice color scheme, actually. Things that are green are superior to all things that are not green.

Battle-Brother

in a desperate, whispering, 1% chance hoping voice: salamanders... salamanders......... salamanders for the new codex and releaseeee.....

no chance i know but myself and all the salamander players out there can dream
    I will smite any man, beast or demon that dares to defiy the imortal Emporer! INTO THE FIRES OF BATTLE UPON THE ANVIL OF WAR!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ElectricPaladin View Post
    Things that are green are superior to all things that are not green.
    Ya gotz one fing right in ya weedy life fishboy!

Green iz best!

Occuli Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzbuket View Post
    and now the glasgow GW will go to war with the bankrupt blue marines VS the neddy green marines :P
    Neaowm!