BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    First-Captain

Default Help with pricing please.

Hi
    I've been rooting around for some RTB01's in my bitz and found a wodge of other stuff that I am thinking of selling.
    I can't find The deamon primarch fulgrim on ebay or the deamons though and was wondering if anyone knew how much they were going for? I might keep them, might not, but I think the price might make the decision for me.
    I've got a load of stuff I'll be selling soon, both 40k and fantasy. I'll make sure and give you guys first crack at it though.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P3156522.jpg 
Views:	729 
Size:	131.1 KB 
ID:	1731

First-Captain

Anybody got a notion?

Iron Father

To be honest no idea, have you looked on eBay to see how much comparable items are going for. Or just be proper cheeky advertise them at £100 each. You never know, there are some nutty collectors out there.
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

Chapter-Master

Well it looks like you could at least sell them for 4.5 GPB :P . I think I"ve seen the Primarchs go for around $40 USD, but I'm not familiar with the others.

Good luck!

www.queencityguard.com

Fly Lord

WOW!

The top two and the bottom left are Epic blisters from the early 90s. In particular, the one with Fulgrim in Epic scale is quite the collector's item, the other two not so much.

On the bottom right is a Rogue Trader era blister of Eldar "Spirit Assasins". These were the earliest incarnation of what would eventually become Wraithguard many years later.

The Fulgrim and Eldar are real collector's items and I would put then up on ebay or here and see what they will fetch. The other two are rare, but not as valuable. You may want to try to offer them in a dedicated Epic scale forum and see what someone will give you for them.
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

I have an epic Eldar army.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

The epic Fulgrim by himself is currently going for between 12 to 20 USD. For the entire clam pack I think you could easily ask 15 - 25 as a guess. Possibly more as it is mib and all the completed sales on eBay are for painted, stripped or out of box minis.
    na na na na na... wut?

First-Captain

DUDE!!

I forgot about this thread as I started it nearly 3 years ago?!!

I think I put these in a box some where and forgot about em.

I might bust them out and decide what to do with them

I have had them so long now. as you can see from the cut corners and price stickers, i bought them in a time were GW used to do big bucket blister sales I miss those days.

thanks for the bump lurker

LOL! No prob! I need to more pay attention to dates I guess!

What really caught my eye was the Daemons of Slaanesh. I have one of the little crab-clawed fellows in a box and never knew where it came from. Now I know.
    na na na na na... wut?