BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Q4, 12 ---> the world ends

you forgot the subtitle: spezial millenium edition by gw :P

i asked a gw staff and hes a good friend nids will be coming beginning of 2010 and d-eldar will be out maybe sometime 2011 or l8 2010

Veteran-Sergeant

Not only do I think ‘nids and BA are coming out before DE; I think Necrons and DA are coming out before DE. HA!
    Wad da ya think of dat?!!

Dosadi
    "They created a desolation and they called it peace!" -- Tacitus

DE are not coming out

If you hear a rumor, its a lie

If GW mentions them, they're just patronizing your purchase of a unsupported army.

That motto GW put out when they were hyping up Space Hulk, "Everything you heard was a lie."? Well, they were talking about Dark Eldar.

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Emperorsmercy View Post
    nope, more like:

Q4 '12---> the world ends..
    Q1 '13---> Dark eldar
    Na GW will release the Dark Eldar hours before the end of the world. This will be so they can sell the army codex/ nw models to as many people as possible and still nto really allow anyone to play the new list.
    "If you build a man a fire he will be warm for a night, but if you set a man on fire he will be warm for the rest of his life."

Quote Originally Posted by Emperorsmercy View Post
    nope, more like:

Q4 '12---> the world ends..
    Q1 '13---> Dark eldar
    This still leaves inquisition out
    Last edited by ratpack; 09-22-2009 at 03:54 PM.

Chaplain

Because I posted over a month ago that that was the case?
    Dark Eldar will come out in 2011, because the Codex wasn't good enough last time. It's hard for Jes to finish the models when they change their minds about what's in the Dex...Apparently the whole army Outflanking isn't enough...
    Opinions are like aresholes. Get yours outta my face.. MindWar FTW. Bald and Screaming. Couple others...;) Learn something.

The Dark Mechanic

"News" about Necrons these days on other forums mostly says they will get their revision and re-release in 2011. Also, perhaps it would be worth looking at this [URL="http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?t=2215"]thread elsewhere on the forum[/URL].
    Last edited by Brass Scorpion; 09-24-2009 at 10:06 PM.
    See my latest eBay auctions at http://shop.ebay.com/zigra/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

Veteran-Sergeant

You will not see Dark Eldar for a long time because this army does not fit into GW current style of releasing and updating armies. Armies now are released as follows:

1) Several months prior to the release GW discontinues many of the models.
    2) The new shiny codex is unveiled along with a few new characters and an upgrade sprue or two are released.
    3) Whenever GW finishes the sculpts or "gets around to it" the release remainder of the units.

GW currently has units in the Deamon army without models ( Seekers. plastiic plague bearers, etc ).
    GW just recently released the remaining characters and models for the Space Marines.
    GW is still working on models for the Guard ( vehicles, new troops?) and from what I hear there will be several Space Wolves entries (Thunderwolf Cavalry ) that will not have models for a while either.

Dark Eldar need a complete new line of models and some retail shelf space. GW is not going to sacrific any room in its store or commit any real resources to sculpts for this project when they have so many others partially done. It's a long way off, like it was said the Mayan calendar stops in 2012, then Hell freezes over, and a few years after that you get the new Dark Eldar army. Dont look for them anytime sooner!

Scout

And as far as those Eldar scetches go; the one on the left is the old second ed Striking Scorpion Exarch with a Biting Blade and the one on the right is a more recent Striking Scorpion. No evidence of Dark Eldar here, move along, nothing hear to see.........

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast