BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Librarian

-giggles- angry troll is angry -falls on the floor in a fit of giggles-
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v506/rlocke2/551391_4297044038379_634463020_n.jpg

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Copeland View Post
    Y'know what else ticks me off? Comp Scores! How dare anyone mix in anything other than strategy and winning in tournaments devoted to this multi-faceted hobby!!! I'm not entering a Golden Demon contest, I'm entering a wargame tournament!!!
    I think someone needs to take their medicine... Unfortunately, your argument would be better if Draigowing were not the least expensive 40K army to build. Also, you said it yourself, "...this multi-faceted hobby..." It is a hobby, complete with modeling and painting. 40K is NOT a tournament-centered competition event. If it were your minis would come pre-painted along with ready-to-play game mats a la 'clik' games.
    40K pronunciation guide: Abaddon = [uh - BAD - done], Belial = [bee - LEEL] (I promise), and Chimera = [KY - murr - uh].

Quote Originally Posted by Brettila View Post
    I think someone needs to take their medicine... Unfortunately, your argument would be better if Draigowing were not the least expensive 40K army to build. Also, you said it yourself, "...this multi-faceted hobby..." It is a hobby, complete with modeling and painting. 40K is NOT a tournament-centered competition event. If it were your minis would come pre-painted along with ready-to-play game mats a la 'clik' games.
    I know it doesn't come with all the inflection of the spoken word, but I still would have thought that Copeland's sarcasm was unmistakable...

Lmao, I love how the actual haters havent turned up :')
    [I][I] =][= "Things are very seldom what they seem. In my experience, they’re usually a damn sight worse” =][=

Librarian

Now when you say "Draigowing" do you mean a fluffy draigowing list or a competitive list that min/maxes unit's weaknesses/strengths?
    My 2,000 point "Draigowing"
    HQ:
    1x Draigo
    1x Liberian
    Troops:
    2x (10x) Paladins
    Heavy:
    1x Dreadknight

People will call it cheesy, distasteful and feel an overall hatred towards the mentioning of this list till they fight me, and then see the obvious weaknesses of such an army list, with 2 to 3 units to shoot/assault on the board, this army is quickly overran and horrifically outgunned. That said my win ratio is around 46% with this list and i've thrown down this list against every book except Sisters of Battle.

Brother-Sergeant

Well, if that were the case, why bother starting the thread? As an educator, it sounded like one of an endless string of youthful rants that I endure. So sorry I missed the...................point?
    40K pronunciation guide: Abaddon = [uh - BAD - done], Belial = [bee - LEEL] (I promise), and Chimera = [KY - murr - uh].

Quote Originally Posted by Brettila View Post
    Well, if that were the case, why bother starting the thread? As an educator, it sounded like one of an endless string of youthful rants that I endure. So sorry I missed the...................point?
    Humor, I think. It's not exactly art, perhaps, but I was amused.

Chaplain

Exclamation

Dont care what the new GKs Cost as I was just so "Pd" off with what they did to my beloved GKs
    ( God they are just Warp spawn now) that I sold ALL my Grey Knights models in disgust & made a very nice amount for my trouble.

Just terrified what they will do to my Black Templars. Dont think they know what to do with them actually as they just seem to be adding all this Psychic stuff to all Armies & they know BTs HATE Psychers!
    Regards Barry H. "the Emperor Protects!"

FINALLY! A rage thread! Ummm *stomps on kitten/ punts dog* CAN YOU BELIEVE AIRLINE FOOD! I MEAN....umm...YEA! *points finger*

Battle-Brother

You left out baby seal clubbing, global warming, and world hunger. Are you(OP) just bored or is this specifiic trolling?
    Last edited by Cavscout; 03-16-2012 at 05:52 AM. Reason: clarity

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast