BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Daemon-Prince

Default Kabal of the Bone Reaper (dark eldar)

Well here is my W.I.P Dark Eldar army, the picture's arnt the best but so far im thinking the models are looking pretty cool!

Veteran-Sergeant

Your Wych looks like the "Joker"

Daemon-Prince

Quote Originally Posted by newtoncain View Post
    Your Wych looks like the "Joker"
    That's a Succubus.........and thats the joke have you seen how buff these chicks are!!!! (Also bad picture looks cooler in person.....even know it is still insane joker in look....)

Chapter-Master

Sorry, I'm not a mean spirited person, but I just [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2WmZDP3kIY&feature=related"]couldn't resist[/URL].

Good start. Keep at it and get something on those bases! Really will improve the look of the rest of the models no end.
    Always thinking 2 projects ahead of anything I've yet to finish
    http://instinctuimperator.blogspot.co.uk/

Daemon-Prince

Quote Originally Posted by SotonShades View Post
    Sorry, I'm not a mean spirited person, but I just [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2WmZDP3kIY&feature=related"]couldn't resist[/URL].

Good start. Keep at it and get something on those bases! Really will improve the look of the rest of the models no end.
    Ya i am trying to decide on what type of bases to do...might play a few games then loot my bitz box for parts from the armys i beat

Brother-Sergeant

I'm liking the bone armour. Looks great.

I love the bone armor - it reallly carries the sinister air the Dark Eldar should have, and makes me think of some sort of corrupted wraithbone. The blues and purples complement it well too.

I don't really like the plain grey of the warrior's helmets though. I don't know, it seems a little out of place to me. I think it would mesh better if the front segment was bone like with your Archon.

Other than that, definitely one of the best DE schemes I've seen in a while.

Daemon-Prince

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Ismer View Post
    I love the bone armor - it reallly carries the sinister air the Dark Eldar should have, and makes me think of some sort of corrupted wraithbone. The blues and purples complement it well too.

I don't really like the plain grey of the warrior's helmets though. I don't know, it seems a little out of place to me. I think it would mesh better if the front segment was bone like with your Archon.

Other than that, definitely one of the best DE schemes I've seen in a while.
    You mean on the Incubi? ya....i messed up painting them and that was a quick fix till i have time to rip all there head's off for a repaint.....

Derp, right. Still don't know my models well. In that case, all negative criticisms redacted - it looks like a beautiful army.

Daemon-Prince

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Ismer View Post
    Derp, right. Still don't know my models well. In that case, all negative criticisms redacted - it looks like a beautiful army.
    Would look better if the new GW paint line was out and i wouldn't have to mix\wash\dry brush so much