BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

145 paints is a lot, but it's not a lot of pages for a new rule book....
    "But I tell you, we were gods once, and we shall be gods again". - In defense of the future: a Logical Discourse.

Brother-Sergeant

I'm excited for expanded pinks and purples; I'm feeling Slaaneshi!

Quote Originally Posted by juliusb View Post
    I'm excited for expanded pinks and purples; I'm feeling Slaaneshi!
    I just looked through the other page, that's a lot paint options, i'm more interested in the expanded metallics though.
    "But I tell you, we were gods once, and we shall be gods again". - In defense of the future: a Logical Discourse.

Veteran-Sergeant

I'm interested in the texture paints, basing 120 guardsmen is a PITA.

BB

a pink space marine army sounds awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Garamond View Post
    a pink space marine army sounds awesome

I don't understand why they don't just come out and say things like this. I mean, wouldn't knowing there are new paints get people hyped up? At least make them consider checking out the updated range?

I guess they don't want to hurt sales on the current set.

Looks like they are pushing this 145 I got an email a little while ago with a link to the the youtube vid

They are trying to build anticiipation I should imagine, and doing a decent job of it. All the forums have multiple threads and many pages of discussion about something that is only being hinted at, if you ignore the 'leaked' colour charts.
    Quote Originally Posted by VTSvsAlucard View Post
    I don't understand why they don't just come out and say things like this. I mean, wouldn't knowing there are new paints get people hyped up? At least make them consider checking out the updated range?

I guess they don't want to hurt sales on the current set.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Paints seems likely, but whatever it is, if they announce it on my birthday then it's bound to be awesome.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast