BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Chumbalaya View Post
    Logan is a baws.

Scoring Wolf Guard, Tank Hunters/Preferred Enemy/Fearless on demand, crazy statline, and all man.
    Nothing says "goodbye AV14" like Logan standing within 2" of 5 ML Long Fangs and a WG with a Cyclone. You can even split fire and pen a Landspeeder with 4x S5 storm bolter shots. You got to love Tank Hunter. Hope it doesn't get changed in 6th Ed.

4 Wolf Guard Battle Leaders because I love the fact that I can play with 4 HQ's!

EDIT: Sure I could use other HQ's but they are expensive.

EDIT 2: I like Rune Priests as well. Solid, solid unit.

I like to run a wolf priest out of a LRC with a wolfguard with a thunderhammer and stormshield. Also possible to toss a Wolfguard battle leader in there with a thunderhammer stormshield and saga of the warrior born.

Bjorn.. Especially after reading battle of the fang!!

It's a close one for me between the My favorite has to be the Wolf Lord on a Thunderwolf. It has so much character! Rune priests and wolf priests are a close tie for me.

In fluff terms, however, my favorite is Ragnar Blackmane hands down. The Space Wolf book series is why I started Space Wolves, so in a sense I wouldn't have wolves without Ragnar. XD

pretty much love either naked priest with Living lightning and jaws and thunderwolf lord with thunder hammer SS artificer armor,with warrior born buahaha.

Like diferents for different things

Runepriest, for cheap anty psy and support

Wolf lord for killing monster

Wolf priest for force multiplier

Bjorn is my favorite after reading prospero burns. I also wolf lords with runic/SS wolf tooth necklace and either frost weapon or wolf claw and wolf priests but thats because I like chaplains.

I love my wolf lord on thunderwolf, and I love my thunderwolves. Once I figured out how to use them, they have yet to let me down.

I also love Bjorn's fluff, both in Prospero Burns and Battle of the Fang. I have a forgeworld space wolf dread. Coming that I plan on making in to Bjorn's and than trying him out in a few games. An ancient dreadnought that's almost impossible to kill? I think yes!

Rune Priests in termie armor with living lightening and hurricane for me.
    "Technically correct is the best kind of correct."
    WHFB: Dwarf - TK - Empire - Goblin 40k: SW - IG - Ork

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast