BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Hybrid View

Default Arranging games at warhammer world?

So I'll be down at Warhammer World next week (Thurs/Friday), since I'm in the area, bringing a 1k IG army (along with a friend with a 1k BA army) to try and get a few games there. Either amongst ourselves or with anyone else who wanted a game. However, last time we were down the place wasn't very busy, and I've never gone about pick-up games before.

So is there somewhere online to try and arrange games there, or any system at the time?
    Or is anyone going to be about for a game against 2 n00bs?

Occuli Imperator

You can email or call to book a table, the calendar of events [url]http://www.games-workshop.com/MEDIA_CustomProductCatalog/m2490027a_2012_public_calendar_01.08.12.pdf[/url] suggests that you might want to book a table.
    I'm not sure if there are any dedicated online match ups, but I'm sure the guys at WW would be able to help.
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Me and alshrive were meant to be at Warhammer World on Thursday and Friday, but that was delayed until November...
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

@Wolfshade - Good point, that College of Artisans thing is on when I'm there so I might just email and book when I have a solid plan. Thanks.

@Tzeentch's Dark Agent - Bummer. Are you visiting for a particular event or anything?

alshrive's stag do.

He's had to postpone it until after the wedding due to expenses (fair play), so now it's not a stag do, it's just a shindig.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Ah cool. Nothing wrong with doing it after the wedding anyway, probably easier all round. Except for justifying the stripper