BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 40 k tattoos?

Hybrid View

Brother-Sergeant

Default 40 k tattoos?

So a while back i remember some post about 40k or nerdy tattoos. being inspired from that post here is my chaos icon i got on my arm. very beautiful if you ask me.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	star.jpg 
Views:	188 
Size:	4.3 KB 
ID:	1743
    opinions? questions? comments? anything? future tat ideas?
    do you guys have any fortykay tattoos?
    40k: Yme-loc Eldar
    Fantasy: Ogres! lots of ogres!

Chaplain

I have a tattoo of Nurgle with my butt on his butt on my butt.
    The Eye of Skreebo is upon ye. Skreebo expects.

It's my goal to eventually get the mark of Slaanesh on my shoulder blade. Mainly because I've always wanted to get nerdy, potentially sexy tattoos and what's nerdier/ sexier than a mark of Slaanesh peeking out when I'm wearing a strapless top/ dress.

But I applaud you on the placement of the Mark of Chaos in such a visible spot, its a sign of true devotion.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenn View Post
    It's my goal to eventually get the mark of Slaanesh on my shoulder blade. Mainly because I've always wanted to get nerdy, potentially sexy tattoos and what's nerdier/ sexier than a mark of Slaanesh peeking out when I'm wearing a strapless top/ dress.

But I applaud you on the placement of the Mark of Chaos in such a visible spot, its a sign of true devotion.
    Epic. I got one better, I'm eventually going to get the mechanicus logo the skull and cog tatooed on my back. I'm also trying to get a job as an engineer. and if I can I'm going to have it done in GITD media.
    "But I tell you, we were gods once, and we shall be gods again". - In defense of the future: a Logical Discourse.

i'd like to get an imperial fist but it will mostly be misconstrued for something else

Getting a tat on my junk that reads, "For the Emperor!"

Any day now.

i suppose if a tabletop game is that much a part of your life you want to see it on your body for the next 60 years then more power to you!

Scout

For the longest time I've wanted to get the night lords winged skull over the chaos star. A bit worried to get something like that done though and come to regret it later. Sweet looking tat though, davo.

Veteran-Sergeant

my mate has the night bringer on her back is very cool. would love to get an inquisitor symbol tattoo

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Taco_Deluxe View Post
    For the longest time I've wanted to get the night lords winged skull over the chaos star. A bit worried to get something like that done though and come to regret it later. Sweet looking tat though, davo.
    thank you taco! yes that was the major nerve wrecker for me as well. thats why i got just a chaos star instead of something too specific. all my coworkers thought it was a compass rose when they saw it. everyone wins!
    40k: Yme-loc Eldar
    Fantasy: Ogres! lots of ogres!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast