BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 40 k tattoos?

Brother-Sergeant

Default 40 k tattoos?

So a while back i remember some post about 40k or nerdy tattoos. being inspired from that post here is my chaos icon i got on my arm. very beautiful if you ask me.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	star.jpg 
Views:	188 
Size:	4.3 KB 
ID:	1743
    opinions? questions? comments? anything? future tat ideas?
    do you guys have any fortykay tattoos?
    40k: Yme-loc Eldar
    Fantasy: Ogres! lots of ogres!

Chaplain

I have a tattoo of Nurgle with my butt on his butt on my butt.
    The Eye of Skreebo is upon ye. Skreebo expects.

It's my goal to eventually get the mark of Slaanesh on my shoulder blade. Mainly because I've always wanted to get nerdy, potentially sexy tattoos and what's nerdier/ sexier than a mark of Slaanesh peeking out when I'm wearing a strapless top/ dress.

But I applaud you on the placement of the Mark of Chaos in such a visible spot, its a sign of true devotion.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenn View Post
    It's my goal to eventually get the mark of Slaanesh on my shoulder blade. Mainly because I've always wanted to get nerdy, potentially sexy tattoos and what's nerdier/ sexier than a mark of Slaanesh peeking out when I'm wearing a strapless top/ dress.

But I applaud you on the placement of the Mark of Chaos in such a visible spot, its a sign of true devotion.
    Epic. I got one better, I'm eventually going to get the mechanicus logo the skull and cog tatooed on my back. I'm also trying to get a job as an engineer. and if I can I'm going to have it done in GITD media.
    "But I tell you, we were gods once, and we shall be gods again". - In defense of the future: a Logical Discourse.

i'd like to get an imperial fist but it will mostly be misconstrued for something else

Getting a tat on my junk that reads, "For the Emperor!"

Any day now.

I'm thinking of getting a tattoo of the Chaos Icon on my upper arm, and possibly the Eye of Horus on my other upper arm.

Brother-Sergeant

I think Bran Redmaw's company symbol would make a nice tattoo.

Chapter-Master

I think it would be funny to get a tattoo that says "Regret".

Alternatively, I'd be like Daniel Tosh and get a tattoo that says "I'm stupid". So, in ten years, I'll be like "why did I get this stupid ta- oh, wait, that's why".

But, no, nothing 40k related in particular. I did make a t-shirt with this logo on the back, though:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WP_000106.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	77.3 KB 
ID:	1746  
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Veteran-Sergeant

i think the world eaters symbol would be pretty cool, or really any of the space wolf companies... too bad ill never end up getting any tattoos, it would be a slap in gods face to mark my statuesque body

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast