BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 40 k tattoos?

Chaplain

I have a tattoo on my arm that I designed which incorporates the Black Templar's cross into it.
    The Eye of Skreebo is upon ye. Skreebo expects.

I have a Marine tattoo on my left shoulder... I think that's pretty good... it says "Semper Fidelis."

Imperial tattoos should always include Latin...

Brother-Captain

I'm going to get a tat that says "Chapter Approved" right on my hairy arse. I'll be getting it in the same time frame AnEnemy gets his.

Necron2.0 (a.k.a. me) - "I used to wrestle with inner demons. Now we just sit for tea and scones, and argue over the weather."

Librarian

not 40k but i have the cobra sign on my arm (see avatar).

i nearly had a mark of slannesh or tzeench on my arm also, but decided against it as i could not get a decent copy of the 'lost and the damned' one. (those that remember know the one i mean).

i think i may end up with a tzeench mark incorporated into my polynesian tribal full sleeve (upper, lower almost done ) maybe have all 4 surrounding a world tutrtle

I'll be finishing my bachelor of engineering studies at this summer, and i do have been thinking of the mechanicum coq.

Other tattoos i've been thinking:

- Back wide (from shoulder to shoulder) blood angels icon, with blood drop at the center (for the coolness of it)
    - Imperial Aquila, in the lower neck or on the shoulder (for the love of the guard)
    - Grey Knights themed logo (yet i have no idea what that would be) - my other true love

For a long time i longed for a blue star on top of my eye / eyebrow in honor of Tanith first and only, but probably pretty too visible i think..

Oh, and one i would most definately love would be a text "Legion Mortis" running down my neck, starting just below the ear (left or right - i am not yet sure)

Scout

I have been dying to get an Inquisition tattoo but the wife keeps pulling the purse strings tight.....

So need to learn how to siphon money away for it.

Brother-Sergeant

When I got on my first leave from my first active duty station, I went out with my buddies and while they got flag and stupid eagle tattoos, I got a chaos star on my back. They all laughed at me, until one of them realised that their flag had 10 stripes instead of 13. chaos takes they day.

I might get a Tyranid one at some point.

right shoulder: burning eye of horus crying a river of blood (picture comes when i figure out how *shame*).

also got a ravenhead on the front of my left shoulder and maybe sooner or later a scarab on the front of my right shoulder. does that qualify myself as a thousand sons corvidae?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast