BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 40 k tattoos?

Battle-Brother

Default The old terminator Captain Tattoo

The best tattoo I saw was a guy from pittsburgh who had the classic Terminator Captain badge on his upper half of his arm. It was super cool.

Brother-Sergeant

"prey they don't take you alive" would be a great tat to get done.
    Shiner me!

Brother-Sergeant

Default tattoo

Getting the nurgle symbol barbed wired to my back will be epic

i suppose if a tabletop game is that much a part of your life you want to see it on your body for the next 60 years then more power to you!

Scout

planning on getting a should pad tat that has a combo of the tyranid symbol and the tzeentch

Brother-Sergeant

wow, so many ideas! and so many posts! i need to start seeing some pictures though! any of the chaos gods marks would be pretty cool. i might get a tzeentch one worked into my completely 40k unrelated sleeve just for kicks and giggles. kinda like an easter egg in videogames you know? space wolf tattoos are also pretty easy, as are any space marine tattoos. who ever posted one about the termie shoulder pad one, i've seen that one before too! and it was super bad ***! and congrats dark link, thats a pretty kick *** shirt too. now just make it permently on your body haha
    40k: Yme-loc Eldar
    Fantasy: Ogres! lots of ogres!

Scout

For the longest time I've wanted to get the night lords winged skull over the chaos star. A bit worried to get something like that done though and come to regret it later. Sweet looking tat though, davo.

Veteran-Sergeant

my mate has the night bringer on her back is very cool. would love to get an inquisitor symbol tattoo

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Taco_Deluxe View Post
    For the longest time I've wanted to get the night lords winged skull over the chaos star. A bit worried to get something like that done though and come to regret it later. Sweet looking tat though, davo.
    thank you taco! yes that was the major nerve wrecker for me as well. thats why i got just a chaos star instead of something too specific. all my coworkers thought it was a compass rose when they saw it. everyone wins!
    40k: Yme-loc Eldar
    Fantasy: Ogres! lots of ogres!

Scout

My biggest worry is what I would say if somebody asked what the tattoo was. Especially if there not apart of the geek culture. While it wouldn't be the worst tattoo I've seen (brother-in-law has Abu from Aladdin) Still seems like a rather large branding mark to put on yourself. Curious as to what you respond with when some one asks you about it?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast