BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Brother-Captain

Default Guild of Harmony Miniatures

[URL="http://www.guildofharmony.com/index.php"]Guild of Harmony Miniatures[/URL] have a small, but very nice range of fantasy figures at 30mm in scale (so comparable in size to GW's heroic scale mini's). A few of my favourite figures in their range are these:

Asheara, Elf Ranger

Mae'viir, Dark Elf Sorceress

Karick-Dar, Apprentice
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

Veteran-Sergeant

The Karick-Dar, Apprentice model would make a great looking Priamrius Psyker in a Tallaran army. Almost makes me want to restart that project again.
    Age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill, however nothing beats rolling all sixes.

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by plasticaddict View Post
    The Karick-Dar, Apprentice model would make a great looking Priamrius Psyker in a Tallaran army. Almost makes me want to restart that project again.
    Nice idea and yes I have to agree, he would fit perfectly into a Tallarn army.
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

Heh, I was going to add these myself shortly, you've saved me the effort. I shall add it to the sticky list.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Thanks for the find Brakkart. I really like these two

Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Brother-Captain

You're welcome, and yeah the lady holding up the torch is really nice and quite rare it seems, as for some reason it's hard to find good mini's that are actually holding a light source.

Chapter-Master

Probably because they are quite daunting to piant for the average gamer like myself!
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

I have Miss Lightsource, it is a lovely model.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chaplain

Those are neat! Really well made!