BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

@astrocometer: indeed at this stage they are not yet highlighted, next pics they will be

@Neelam: yup. I really like to shoot with my new cam , i sometimes take over 20 pics of a single model and choose the best shots.

@Monkey Tom: Well hang on to your hat, im aiming for a really big army this time. And with really big i mean really big

Brother-Sergeant

Awesome.

They look great, I really like the red. it's different than the usual black/purple or black/blue.

@Dez667: indeed thats why i didnt choose
    too much of the same, and i get a feeling like been there done that.

By the way tonight im posting some more pictures of my (almost) finished 5 man group :P

Finally got around to finish painting the first 5 of a huge army.
    I didn't do the bases yet since i still don't have a clue what to do with them.

I was planning on going for a simple silver look of the metal parts, but after painting them that way i discovered that it just looked to plain and it made them look to "nice".
    Also i left out the line highlighting, not because im lazy but to give the armour a flatter and more soft appearance.

warrior1 finished

warrior1 finished other angle

warrior2 finished

Sybarite

the heavy weapon guy

heavy weapon guy other angle

warrior5

warrior5 other angle

group shot

Also got around constructing the next 5 warriors these will be standard. Note that i left the arms off again

Groupshot

also i got some nice brushes from the wife today

finally got some raphael's

I'm keeping the bases pretty simple this time, just some rocks and sand with grass. As I want the focus to be on my models and not on the bases.
    OK i couldn't resist. The bases annoyed the hell out of me so i made some nice urban bases.

Group shot

2 by 2

2 by 2

2 by 2

Nice, and interesting. I probably would've gone for a white undercoat, myself - to make it less dark and more red - but it's a good scheme.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast