BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default A Question for Army Builder users

So,a question for those of you who use army builder:

In both Grey Knights and Imperial Guard sections the unit "Vulture" seems to have been moved from Heavy Support -slot to the Fast Attack -slot.

I am using AB version 3.3b, and the wh40k module version 1.43 (the latest)

Now, i am not sure when this transit has occured, and i have not seen any errata that would have made the statement of such a change.

My question is: Is it an error from the tools part, or has there indeed been some errata, or release of new imperial armour book where the Vulture got changed from heavy to fast?

Imperial Armor Apocalypse II has the vulture as fast attack. A sad day, as it's fairly useless competing with vendetta's.

Okies then, i guess it's intended then, we just need to figure a reason to skip vendettas over it

On the side note, any idea why army builder lists it aswell for the option for Grey Knights?

Quote Originally Posted by Wildcard View Post
    Okies then, i guess it's intended then, we just need to figure a reason to skip vendettas over it

On the side note, any idea why army builder lists it aswell for the option for Grey Knights?
    All Imperial Force have access to the Vulture thats why. Sisters, Grey Knights, Imperial Guard, and even Space Marines

yep thats right