BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Here comes [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9H3F1_qIWQ&feature=youtu.be"]Infinity Week 2012[/URL] over at [URL="http://www.beastsofwar.com/infinity-week-2012/"]Beasts of War[/URL].
    After that, the designers are heading to Gen Con for the first time, so for those of you attending, check it out.
    Last year during the BoW Infinity Week, Corvus Belli had starter army packs for 50% off. Hopefully it is an annual occurrence.

Librarian

I like the Caledonians, with their Werewolf troops, snipers, and basic troops. They may not have the gadgets, and hi-tech weaponry of other factions, but they are a lot tougher, and like to close in for the kill most times.
    The world is Chaotic, so why not join the party. Slaanesh welcomes you with open arms. Certa Cito

Scout

Quote Originally Posted by Levitas View Post
    I actually asked my local store if they would order the book and a few models and they were very cool and agreed. All depends on your local store, but worth asking.
    My LGS finally started stocking the rulebooks now that there's a small group of us starting to play there every week or two. We've started to gain a few more people recently so we're hoping that in a month or two, they'll start stocking the models as well.

I think once they do the community will finally take off as currently the closest place that stocks Infinity here is past DC and up by Baltimore (Inkybrushes' store), which can be a hassle with the usual traffic.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12