BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default The Mechanicus Marches to war: Rise of Sollex

My first terminator/warrior techpriest, what do you think of him?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0822.jpg 
Views:	182 
Size:	145.0 KB 
ID:	3546

Name:	DSCN0823.jpg 
Views:	154 
Size:	143.0 KB 
ID:	3547

Name:	DSCN0824.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	156.1 KB 
ID:	3548
    "But I tell you, we were gods once, and we shall be gods again". - In defense of the future: a Logical Discourse.

Where did you get those tiny little miniguns?

Chaplain

I would think it would be better if you shaved off the crux's on the knee and winged skull motif on the chest plate. Then maybe put a mechanicus symbol in there place. Just a suggestion.
    "I have seen what you will see. I have fought what you must fight, and I have slain what you must slay...." Commander Dante

Like sangrail777 said, making the cruxes less obviously cruxes would be good. If you don't fancy actually shaving off the details, maybe paint the skull half-and-half white & black/iron? That way it'd be more mechanicus.
    Last edited by miteyheroes; 01-11-2013 at 10:30 AM.
    http://miteyheroes.blogspot.com/ - My 40k Blog: Adeptus Mechanicus, Imperial Guard Grots, Conversions, Battle Reports and more.

Quote Originally Posted by miteyheroes View Post
    Like sangrail777 said, making the crux's less obviously crux's would be good. If you don't fancy actually shaving off the details, maybe paint the skull half-and-half white & black/iron? That way it'd be more mechanicus.
    an awesome idea, but my hand is not that steady. I kind of wish they came with imperial aquilas. Since that's a symbol of both the imperium and mechanicus.
    "But I tell you, we were gods once, and we shall be gods again". - In defense of the future: a Logical Discourse.

"thunderhammers"

Name:	1218_10100742167781941_356965151_n.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	62.6 KB 
ID:	3556

Name:	230670_10100742167866771_1613256592_n.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	63.2 KB 
ID:	3557

well I tried the half white/black skull thing