BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Battle-Brother

Default Did the newest Tyranid release renew your nid passion?

My passion for nids was definatly renewed. I bought 2 tervigon/tfex kits and made both. awesome kits and am currently running a league in which I'm ruining everyone with nids some how. I def got the bug back.

Librarian

Currently running three tervigons. They are just amazing for the points cost. At a tourney 3 weeks ago they spit out 75 termagants and I ran out of models. Give them a few upgrades and your termagants can really cause serious damage.

Did the newest Tyranid release renew your nid passion?

Uhmm,,, Nope.

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkencorgimaster View Post
    Currently running three tervigons. They are just amazing for the points cost. At a tourney 3 weeks ago they spit out 75 termagants and I ran out of models. Give them a few upgrades and your termagants can really cause serious damage.
    I played a pick up game about 2 weeks ago now and my single tervigon made 62 termigaunts. flooded the board with the little buggers and thanks to my venomthrope they refused to die.

Scout

I'll admt I'd been a couple months out of bringing my army around. Got a model and the big gun made me build a tyrannofex. Pulled the bugs out with a new idea how to get it done and had a bit of fun figuring out if my idea would work. Definitely gonna be bringing them out next week

Brother-Sergeant

Still wish I played them but want to see what happens to them in 6th ed
    Shiner me!

I'm thinking about getting a tyranofex. I have always loved nids. That's why I started playing themm in the first place :P

Anyway I don't like tervigons in general but I will be continueing my nid army!

it actually kinda killed it for me, the sheer bulk of the new tervigons hoses them for the cover saves you need to get them across the board, short of a crusher brood in front of them (which is what i do) you are gonna get mowed down by high power ranged.

Veteran-Sergeant

Haven't touched my nids since my bro demolished them with his tau Theres a rematch to come...

Not in the least. I'm sitting on the fence about selling them actually.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast