BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Hybrid View

Librarian

Default Most Posts and Oldsters

Two questions:

1) Who has the most posts on BOLS?

2) Who (among ACTIVE posters) has been on BOLS the longest?

Can anyone answer these or have any guesses? Mods, would you know?

I would speculate that EG, Buffo and Adramelech are up there, but I'm too lazy to bother looking at their profiles and it is more fun to guess anyways.

Librarian

#1: BushidoRP @ 2,894,453
    #2: Darklink @ 4,902
    #3: Eldargirl @ 4,537

you have the 2 admins, but after them, the first really active member is:

once again BushidoRP, as there is someone there but only @ 30 posts!
    The Dark Angels, The Emperor's First, and Finest!
    A moment of Laxity spawns a lifetime of Heresy

I don't play GW games anymore at all so I don't spend a huge amount of time here anymore, I tend to confine myself to here and the Historicals board, but even when I was still doing 40K I don't think I was ever in the top 5 for post counts.

If memory serves Melissia's post count was quite hefty, Where is she anyway? Did I miss her expulsion or something?
    To a New Yorker like you a hero is some kinda weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers!

Chapter-Master

Is bushidoRP a spam bot?

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Chapter-Master

I just look forward to the end of this month and the end of this bloody "post 10 times to win" competition. Since thats started I've posteda lot less in the main sections because its just been flooded by lurkers and people spamming up the same threads over and over again

Hopefully at the end of the month a lot of them will bugger off
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Aldramelech View Post
    If memory serves Melissia's post count was quite hefty, Where is she anyway? Did I miss her expulsion or something?
    Yeah, I think you're right about her count. I don't know what happened to her. I left for a while and when I came back about six months ago she was gone. She kept things lively, I'll give her that.

@Psychosplodge: Good guess on the spambot. I don't ever remember reading anything by him/her/it.

Chapter-Master

Bushido Red Panda is one of the guys from Goatboy and Bigred's gaming group, so that's probably a joke on their part. I actually got to play him at the Bay Area Open, he's a cool guy, albeit kinda quiet.

I'm pretty sure Melissia quit because she stopped playing. I know she was pissed off about the WD codex. I would be too, if they had done the same thing to my Grey Knights.

I'm fine with all the new people showing up, I just shake my head at all the "Hey, ummm, I guess I'm supposed to post ten times so here's one" threads in the announcements section. It's not hard to just jump into a thread that you have something to add to.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Chapter-Master

Ahh, so the 3M is because he's quiet lol...

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLink View Post
    I'm pretty sure Melissia quit because she stopped playing. I know she was pissed off about the WD codex. I would be too, if they had done the same thing to my Grey Knights.
    I agree. GW's Sister Act was pretty bogus. I thought Mel was kind of funny in her own, different way. Perhaps because I suspected that she was pulling an Andy Kaufman thing just to mess with people.

I could be wrong though. It has happened before.
    Last edited by Drunkencorgimaster; 03-22-2012 at 06:25 PM.