BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Ooh, second highest poster, not sure whether to be proud or embaressed. At least I'm not first @ Darklink.

I like Melissia, I didn't always agree with her or how she expressed herself but contrary to popular opinion she certainly wasn't a troll.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Are you suggesting a troll isn't just somebody who disagrees with your personal point of view?

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Psychosplodge View Post
    Are you suggesting a troll isn't just somebody who disagrees with your personal point of view?
    Nope, definitely sounds like a troll to me, because I am perfect -giggles- jk

Be proud eldargal, for a lot of people gain a lot of motivation and learning from you. I am just glad my title isnt "Battle Brother" anymore. I get called by male pronouns and the like enough at work to wanna see it on my own profile -giggles-
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v506/rlocke2/551391_4297044038379_634463020_n.jpg

Chapter-Master

Well....I may not be into the 4,000's but I like to think of myself as a forum oldy. I think my previous post shouting about all these young new posters just shows that a little bit
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Chapter-Master

Ba humbug,
    NAH I SAY, BACK IN MY DAY.....

I may not have the biggest count but I'm still prettier then all of you!
    To a New Yorker like you a hero is some kinda weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers!

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Ooh, second highest poster, not sure whether to be proud or embaressed. At least I'm not first @ Darklink.
    Hey, I'm just consistent. Get up, read webcomic updates, check BOLS, etc.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Librarian

Hey, it is not the size of your post counts that matters...

This is my own fault for starting this thread.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLink View Post
    Hey, I'm just consistent. Get up, read webcomic updates, check BOLS, etc.
    Ditto. And then again about an hour later. And again after lunch. And if I'm bored...

I tell you what, looking at how long I've been kicking around now and my post count, I'm practically a lurker! I deffinitely don't post on every thread I read. Then again, most of the time I stop reading threads after their third or fourth pages as they tend to have boiled down to arguments by then (or people wishlisting in News and Rumours of course).

Exception being modelling and painting. Does anyone else get the same buzz seeing some of the big projects progressing? Best example I can think of is Blackadder's scratchbuilds, especially his Thunderhawk!
    Always thinking 2 projects ahead of anything I've yet to finish
    http://instinctuimperator.blogspot.co.uk/

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by SotonShades View Post

I tell you what, looking at how long I've been kicking around now and my post count, I'm practically a lurker!
    orly?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast