BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Talking Okay fine, I'll register!

Hi there! Long time reader here. I saw the big Spikey Bits give away and thought, why not? :P

I started playing Tyranids back in 3rd edition, but to be honest I wasn't a giant fan of the 5th edition codex and I've not played them in some time. (Though those new Tervigon models certainly caught my eye!) These days I play Daemons, Grey Knights and Kroot Mercenaries.

Just recently I started a Dark Elf WFB army, and I've been having a fun time learning the in's and out's. At points it's been tricky and I'll admit, I don't have a real firm grasp of the rules yet. From now on maybe I'll just ask my questions instead of going to google and searching vague sites hoping someone asked it for me. xD

Anyway, that's what I've got to say. :P I look forward to sharing ideas with you all! ^_^

Welcome abort

Learning WHF is mostly done by playing the game against "better" opponents who know the rules. Just studiying the book is not enough!

So I've noticed! I've been playing against a friend of mine who's main army is Skaven. He's given me some pretty nasty thrashings, but every game gets just that much closer. I've certainly made him fear cold ones and war hydras! :P