BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default IG Beastmen... er Penal Legion

When I was a wee lad I saw a WD with an image and rules for beastmen units in the IG. I guess it never left me. Here was my attempt. I've never been a great painter, but it was too much fun to put together not to share.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4903.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	157.4 KB 
ID:	1755   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4901.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	128.4 KB 
ID:	1756  

That's a festive look for penal troopers, I approve! Also I wouldn't sell yourself short on your painting, those look pretty darn' good to me ^_^

These look great dude, beastmen in the 41st millennium are always badass
    I don't care what you say, Beastmen are top tiered in my heart.

Brother-Sergeant

goat guard....

Quote Originally Posted by damage View Post
    I've never been a great painter, but it was too much fun to put together not to share.
    You say that and then you totally kill it on the best guard. Buck up chum, your 'attempt' is a flat our success!

I love them, top stuff man!

Thanks all. I don't mean to sound down on myself. It's simply that the internet is a big place and the quality of the work (converting and painting) you can see out there is pretty humbling. Plus, my camera (and photographic technique) leaves something to be desired. All that being said, it is pretty incredible that just by posting here more than a hundred people have seen my work. Thanks to the BoLS folks for that.