BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

It looks good, but like you say, as a stage coach. I think the black coach is modeled more on the hearse version (the image I have is from The Magnificent Seven), since there is a coffin in the back. I guess it would make sense to have enough room for the dead to sit up in it for the VCs...

Battle-Brother

I must say that is great. Yes it's a bit on the 'boxy' side, however it does look good. I would like to see it all painted up.

Looks awesome! I love scratch building and kit bashing myself, keep us posted on the progress. Are you going to paint it as well?

Andy

Thanks everyone
    a) Yeah, it's kinda based on some pictures of stage coaches, that's the reason for the similar feel
    b) Most likely I'll be painting it, since my friend is too damn lazy to paint anything... :P

Nice coach. Honestly, I like the more boxier feel to the black Coaches. As far as I have always read in books and the little bit of fluff, aren't they the means for a vampire to travel during the day? It would seem much more plausible that they be a more enclosed coach than an open chariot.

I wouldn't mind seeing some curtains or maybe gypsy shades on the windows of the coach though, especially if you are not going to paint the inside.

this looks really good, could be touched up a little, but man, with a model like that, what do you need the original for?.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12