Axer
    Fell Caller Hero
    Janissa Stonetide
    4 Krielstone bearer & scroll scribes with UA
    Troll whelps
    Trollkin champion hero
    5 Trolllkin champions with UA

Early list thought I would see what people thought of it

This is a fine list, but just to let you know, with a little tweaking it could become a Family Reunion theme list.

-Axer
    -Janissa
    -Fell Caller
    -Whelps
    +Stone Scribe Chronicler
    +Champion Hero
    and 9 points to spend on beasts.

That would let you advance move your 2 units at the start of the game and they all gain concealment/feign death.

There was an interesting writeup on Borka's strengths and weaknesses in a recent Lost Hemisphere article (maybe Thursdays?). It got me excited enough to put together a Borka list of my own!

Borka is a ton of fun. I love using his army to wittle away effective models, then move Borka up to sieze control points with Iron Flesh on himself. DEF 17/ARM 19 is so ridculously awesome.

Just last tournament, I charged Borka to the front of my line to kill Tartarus and used my Fennblades to engage the only heavy warjack my opponent had. In 3 turns on the front line, my opponent just couldn't hit him at DEF 17 and I eventually won by control points.

Scout

Fennblades work really well if you're playing a borka brick. Have them run forward and the cast Iron Flesh on them. It will boost them up to 15 DEF and 17 DEF against charges.