BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Watching Paint Dry View Post
    I just hope the offer reasonable shipping to Canada.
    Same, I think its an awesome idea. I'm so excited.
    "STUPIDITY, If your going to do it, go for GOLD!"

Battle-Brother

I've never had a mis-cast piece by forgeworld. Some have had excessive flash but nothing that couldn't be solved with time and effort. Saying that, I'm now going to get a model that has been turned into a resin chaos spawn...

Also, its cool that FW is expanding, they do cater for modellers who want nice centre-pieces for their army.

Quote Originally Posted by mountaincycle661 View Post
    A friend of mine, whose parents live in Balitmore, makes regular trips to the city to visit them. While he's there, he always takes down orders from everyone around here so when he visits he can buy stuff from the Forgeworld counter at the Baltimore battle bunker. This year, before he went, he called the battle bunker and asked them if they have any of the new ork stuff in stock.

The Bunker employee told him that he was sorry, but they had to pull all their forgeworld product from the store because Forgeworld will be setting up a new warehouse in the US. And appearently they want to sell exclusively out of this warehouse.

I have total faith in my friend who travels to balitmore. Hes got no interest in starting rumors, etc. But how could a massive move like this on forgeworlds part go unnoticed?

One things for sure, i'll be holding back on my forgeworld purchases until i here more about this. I dont feel like spending 12% on shipping and waiting 6 weeks for my product...
    i think they mean that FORGEWORLD want to sell/ship stuff americans exclusively from that warehouse.

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by sucprogli View Post
    I cant wait and hope they are a plastic set, but by the looks i will still pick up a set. it says to expect more on them in the Games workshop blog on monday.
    AC
    why have you just copied some of my post about the legion of the damned topic? it never even had any links to this topic

AC

We can only hope that FW moves to the US. Right now I only order from them when I can get a bunch of people to go in with me so we can split the shipping cost.

Brother-Sergeant

Well if the prices are reasonable, then this is GREAT news for us Aussies with the dollar at 93US cents

They will never move to the U.S, the UK is their biggest market. They will (and are) opening a warehouse to reduce shipping costs instead.

Quote Originally Posted by MarshalAdamar View Post
    We can only hope that FW moves to the US. Right now I only order from them when I can get a bunch of people to go in with me so we can split the shipping cost.

I'll be glad when they open up a U.S. warehouse because then maybe they'll adjust to prices accordingly instead of charging us exchange rates all the time. It will be nice to pay normal shipping from within the states; might even get me to buy more often.

Occuli Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverHero View Post
    I'll be glad when they open up a U.S. warehouse because then maybe they'll adjust to prices accordingly instead of charging us exchange rates all the time. It will be nice to pay normal shipping from within the states; might even get me to buy more often.
    My thoughts exactley... Sometimes the exchange rate works for us, most of the time it hurts; especially when the dollar is so weak.

Duke

maybe us brits could order from the US warehouse and get it cheaper...mmmmmm now that would rule!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast